January 23, 2010
DADA- Delicacies & Wholesome Food
spices – tea – snacks – sweets – honey – syrups – jams – chutneys – mustards – sauces – pasta – gnocchi – yoghurt – muesli – bread – bread mix – flour – cakes – cookies
DADA – eCosmetics
natural beauty and wellness products – hotel bath an beauty amenities – natural skin care and spa products – aroma therapy – mozzi repellents – houshold laundry goods – gifts and souvenirs …. AND MORE THAN SIXTY DIFFERENT natural beauty soaps
All products are Made in Zanzibar by women co-ops.
July 26, 2016
Baobab mustard is mild, fruity with a lemonly touch- an exciting combination of the whole seeds of brown Indian mustard, vinegar and fresh baobab fruit pulp.
The mustard seeds are carefully ground and immediately mixed with the cidre vinegar to preserve their naturally sharp flavour and high content of unsaturated oil and protein.
Enjoy with meat, sausages or on sandwiches.
Why Use Baobab?
Below are some vital facts about Baobab fruit powder
▪ 10 x the antitoxidant level of oranges
▪ 6 x more Vitamin C than oranges
▪ 6 x more antitoxidants than cranberries, blueberries and blackberries
▪ 6 x more potassium than a banana
▪ 2 x more antitoxidants than goji berries
▪ More iron than read meat
▪ More magnesium than spinach
▪ More than twice the calcium level of milk
▪ Valuable aid in the prevention and treatment of gastric and IBS disorders
▪ Effective in treating osteoporosis, varicose veins and haemorrhoids
▪ Beneficial to anaemics, anorexics, smokers and athletes.
▪ Excellent ingredient in diets for diabetics (notably type II Diabetes).
▪ Displays antioxidant capacity by fighting against the formation of free radicals
▪ Ideal in pre-biotic formulations, and stimulates the intestinal micro flora.
▪ Great complement in diets for celiac diseases.
▪ Good for vegans and vegetarians.
▪ Antiviral properties.
▪ Energy Booster.
▪ Gluten free and ready-to-mix.
July 25, 2016
These delicious peanuts are grown by small scale farmers in Zanzibar. The nuts are carefully freed from the husk, selected and roasted.
Finally, they are coated in a mix of organic honey, Pemba sea salt and island spices.
Enjoy as snack or with a drink at sundown.
April 26, 2016
Jam Session at Dada Zanzibar
April 22, 2016
Mr. Silima, of the Dada network, succesfully finished a 2 week course at Practical Permaculture Institute – Zanzibar. Three more Dada members will finish their training program this weekend.
April 6, 2016
31st of March: First day of improving the Dada production site.
April 6, 2016
Dada soap of the Babu range, with traditional patterns from old carved Zanzibar doors
March 8, 2016
Inspired by the riches of the islands, our Babu Zanzibar all-natural combination soap bar with uplifting essential lime oil and mineral-rich aloe vera juice, soothing cocoa butter and coconut oil, and regenerating baobab and moringa oil gently cleans, refreshes and conditions your hair, scalp and skin naturally. Its rich lather is great for shaving wet.
Foam up in your hands first, then apply to where needed.