January 23, 2010
DADA- Delicacies & Wholesome Food
spices – tea – snacks – sweets – honey – syrups – jams – chutneys – mustards – sauces – pasta – gnocchi – yoghurt – muesli – bread – bread mix – flour – cakes – cookies
DADA – eCosmetics
natural beauty and wellness products – hotel bath an beauty amenities – natural skin care and spa products – aroma therapy – mozzi repellents – houshold laundry goods – gifts and souvenirs …. AND MORE THAN SIXTY DIFFERENT natural beauty soaps
All products are Made in Zanzibar by women co-ops.
August 26, 2016
It’s a permaculture jungle out there …
Dada in Matemwe, Zanzibar.
Fatma, Dada’s site-manageress, boils water on a solar cooker. (SK-14)
August 17, 2016
Good morning from Dada Zanzibar –
In the making: Bi Zena’s beautiful ukili hats
August 15, 2016
EVERYBODY WELCOME – KARIBUNI WOTE
Family fun day at KINS, Kiwengwa International School,
Saturday, 20th of August, from 2pm
Delicious and healthy food
big benefit-raffle with super prices: VIP cruise for you and your friends, weekends at Zanzibar top hotels, dinners at Zanzibar top restaurants
Xtra-funny games and live-music
All funds for permaculture garden and playground
August 9, 2016
SEA SALT NEEM EUCALYPTUS SOAP with COFFEE
This rich soap gently cleans and nourishes all skin types with a concoction of olive, sunflower, macadamia, coconut and sweet almond oil. Natural eucalyptus essential oil, fresh organic neem leaves and salt from the Zanzibar coasts uplift and protect the skin while coffee beans have a stimulating effect.
Dada CLOVE SOAP with CINNAMON
This creamy soap gently cleans and remoisturizes all skin types with vitamin E rich sunflower and sweet almond oil. The combination of cinnamon powder and natural sea sand with exfoliating and uplifting natural clove and natural cinnamon essential oil have a revitalizing effect on tired skin.
August 3, 2016
Environmental Justice Atlas
The EJ Atlas is a teaching, networking and advocacy resource. Strategists, activist organizers, scholars, and teachers will find many uses for the database, as well as citizens wanting to learn more about the often invisible conflicts taking place.
July 26, 2016
Baobab mustard is mild, fruity with a lemonly touch- an exciting combination of the whole seeds of brown Indian mustard, vinegar and fresh baobab fruit pulp.
The mustard seeds are carefully ground and immediately mixed with the cidre vinegar to preserve their naturally sharp flavour and high content of unsaturated oil and protein.
Enjoy with meat, sausages or on sandwiches.
Why Use Baobab?
Below are some vital facts about Baobab fruit powder
▪ 10 x the antitoxidant level of oranges
▪ 6 x more Vitamin C than oranges
▪ 6 x more antitoxidants than cranberries, blueberries and blackberries
▪ 6 x more potassium than a banana
▪ 2 x more antitoxidants than goji berries
▪ More iron than read meat
▪ More magnesium than spinach
▪ More than twice the calcium level of milk
▪ Valuable aid in the prevention and treatment of gastric and IBS disorders
▪ Effective in treating osteoporosis, varicose veins and haemorrhoids
▪ Beneficial to anaemics, anorexics, smokers and athletes.
▪ Excellent ingredient in diets for diabetics (notably type II Diabetes).
▪ Displays antioxidant capacity by fighting against the formation of free radicals
▪ Ideal in pre-biotic formulations, and stimulates the intestinal micro flora.
▪ Great complement in diets for celiac diseases.
▪ Good for vegans and vegetarians.
▪ Antiviral properties.
▪ Energy Booster.
▪ Gluten free and ready-to-mix.
July 25, 2016
These delicious peanuts are grown by small scale farmers in Zanzibar. The nuts are carefully freed from the husk, selected and roasted.
Finally, they are coated in a mix of organic honey, Pemba sea salt and island spices.
Enjoy as snack or with a drink at sundown.
April 26, 2016
Jam Session at Dada Zanzibar